• Decreasing 5% depending on the Central bank of Egypt’s initiative
• 2% on the late installments
1- On equally monthly installments for minimum 12 months
2- On equally monthly installments for maximum 60 months
• Minimum 100000 EGP
• Maximum 1000000 EGP
is a financing for small business projects with an annual Turnover (sales) of 1 million EGP up to a sum of 10 million Egyptian pounds in order to raise efficiency/increase competitiveness/increase growth opportunities.
• Raise efficiency/increase competitiveness and increase opportunities through financing:
1. Investment costs
2. Increase strategic Inventory size
3. Purchasing machines and equipment needed for this activity
4. Purchasing development systems
5. Payment for training expenses/exhibitions/contribution to increase growth opportunities
• Egyptian nationality, full eligibility, good reputation according to the criteria established in this regard
• the borrower's age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 64 years at the end of the loan period.
• the activity is in place and the date of establishment is not less than two years.
• minimum paid-up capital should not be less than 100 thousand.
• All exporters clients
• All activities which are related to the exporting process: Customers who belong to the value-added chain (producers of goods that are indirectly exported by selling them to exporting companies)
• New Exporter (LC/LG or export contracts)